to give me the opportunity to say "YES" to you!
I know I can help you
-- I'm a librarian!
"Well, what does/can librarywillie research & consulting do?"
Frankly, it's hard to answer that question with the conventional 3-minute elevator speech because the answer involves so many different skills.
However, here are some recent examples:
* United Way Chief Professional Officer helping 501(c)3 non-profit organizations receive funds
* Family History Consultant helping folks discover their family history
* Community Health Improvement Coalition's Del Rio-Val Verde Cancer Task Force member helping to relieve the burden of cancer through conducting surveys and writing/managing grants
* Author of LE@D course "Genealogy: An Introduction for Library Staff"
* Author Del Rio News Herald weekly "For Your Information..." column
* US Attorney's Law Librarian weeding and updating the library shelves
* Marketing webmaster for Hidden Valley RV Park
* Substitute teacher specializing in Alternative and Special Education students
Click on the pages of this website for more details. Then contact me if there is something that I can do that will make your life easier.
"I know I can help you -- I'm a librarian!"